Cocktails at 6:30PM ~ Dinner at 7:00PM ~ Cocktail Attire
It is the 70th Season of The Symphony of Southeast Texas, and we would like to kick off the season with a special dinner and entertainment. Please join special hosts, Bob and Kelli Phillips, taking us Up, Up and Away to our next seventy years on Wednesday evening, October 12th at the Downtown Event Centre. We thank you for your generous support of the Symphony.
In 1950, a group of music lovers organized a series of concerts to see if there might be enthusiasm here in Beaumont to have our own orchestra. Three years later Beaumont Symphony Orchestra was launched, and now, seventy years later, SOST and Maestro Tipton will present a season of concerts to enrich our communities and our lives.
No celebration would be complete without you, our loyal patrons and donors who have encouraged the board and the musicians to grow and expand. We thank you in advance and hope you will join us for this elegant evening. Please show your support, invite your friends, and choose one of the following table options:
- Platinum Table: $10,000 for a table of 10 complete with a seated dinner, special wine and recognition in our upcoming invitation and program with individual table service and an invitation to a “meet the star” reception.
- Gold Table: $5,000 for a table of 8. For the elegant dinner and wine, with recognition in the invitation and program and an invitation to a “meet the star” reception.
- Silver Table: At $2,500 your table of 8 will enjoy an elegant dinner and entertainment, as well as recognition in the invitation and program.
- Bronze Table: At $1,600 your table of 8 will enjoy the elegant dinner and entertainment.
- Individual tickets will be $200.
If you are interested in reserving a table or tickets, please call 409-892-2257. You may also fill out the form below.
Your continued support will sustain the programs and mission of SOST for many years to come.
A Platinum Affair
Please fill out this form if you would like to attend the event.